Like to be a DIY landscaper but a little unsure, consider our Brisbane landscape consulting service. Great advise to getting it right first time. From the Landscaping how to , to landscape design , right through to landscape construction and plant selection. A landscape consultant will consider things you may overlook which may prove a costly mistake, like drainage or an access conduit under a concrete driveway for future infrastructure such as landscape lighting or irrigation / sprinkler system. Consider a DIY landscaping consultation even prior to building
Our onsite landscaping consultancy services Brisbane North to the Sunshine Coast, and now Brisbane South to the Gold Coast. Our aim is to assist and advise in areas such as landscape design, landscape material selections and landscape construction.
Consulting with us prior to your landscape construction will not only assist with DIY landscaping Project but may minimise your future costs by considering related implications of the building process, including swimming pools. In addition, you will have access to our online landscape store where you will find quality suppliers and contractors sourced by our own landscape division over our near 20 years of operation. And best of all, we can quote on areas of your landscaping project you feel may be better handled by our professional team, whether that be a small part of your landscape project or the whole job.
Landscape Consulting and DIY landscaping consultations- What you get
A QBCC licensed, fully qualified structural landscaper and Irrigation plumber will visit you onsite for up to two hours (* additional time available) to discuss any facet of landscaping- whether that be design ideas, material selection, structural building advice (eg. retaining walls, footings, paving), horticulture or drainage issues. On completion of or onsite consultation, you can request us to quote the landscape works in full or any facet of the works the DIY landscaper may prefer not to undertake. This is fully included in your consultation charge.
DIY Landscaping consultation Fees-* landscape consultations are up to two hours onsite, additional hours are at $110 inc. of GST for all regions
Brisbane North $275 inc GST MON-FRI, $350inc GST weekends.
Brisbane South $330 inc.GST MON-FRI, $385 inc GST weekends.
Sunshine Coast $275 inc.GST Mon-FRI, $350 inc.GST weekends.
Payment options- Cash , debit cards, Visa , Mastercard **fees apply to credit transactions
Areas landscape and DIY consulting may be able
- Structural landscaping- all facets of structural landscaping.
- Paving- product selection, sub surface requirements including drainage.
- Retaining walls- Retaining wall construction, durable material selections and drainage requirements.
- Landscape Drainage- surface and sub surface drainage, including retaining wall drainage.
- Plant selection- low maintenance, colour foliage, feature planting and privacy screening.
- Landscape materials- Material selections, colour considerations, material pricing.
- Landscape how to’s- Information on the process undertaken to complete particular landscape works.
- Irrigation and sprinkler systems- automated lawn and garden sprinkler systems utilizing both mains and tank water supply.
- Timber screens & decks- Timber selection, treatment options and construction.
- Structure position- Positioning of structures including houses, driveways, sheds and swimming pools. We will consider how this may potentially effect things like access, drainage and site works.
And if it all gets too much, our landscape construction service may be a consideration. Included in our onsite consultation price, we will can supply price estimations and/ or quotes to one particular area of your project or your complete landscape works and we will refund your initial consultation fee if you proceed to have works completed by us.(conditions apply)
Our landscape consultation and construction service operates from Brisbane North to the Sunshine Coast, offering consultancy and construction in most facets of landscaping. If in the unlikely event we are unable to assist with any advice once on site we will waive our consultation fee.
To discuss our consultation options please fill out our enquiry form on our contact us page, highlighting the consultation option and we will be in contact with you. Alternatively you can contact us on 0408 770 646.