[vc_single_image image=”405″ img_size=”full” img_link_large=”” img_link_new_tab=”” img_link=”http://www.greenscenegardenscope.com.au”]
Landscapers- Landscaping Brisbane North to the Sunshine Coast t/a Instant Greenscene landscaping. We are a specialist Brisbane landscaping team comprising of garden designers, structural landscapers and irrigation sprinkler system experts. Landscaping Brisbane since 1998
Our Landscaping Brisbane team offers a full range of landscape services. These include horticulture, landscaping, landscape drainage and irrigation services. We offer both soft landscaping such as garden design and implementation as well as structural landscaping such as retaining walls and paving. Additional to this we offer irrigation sprinkler systems and landscape drainage. With our extensive industry experience, our landscaping Brisbane team have the knowledge and confidence to deliver creative and innovative landscapes.
We commence our landscape design and construction process with a 2 hour onsite landscape consultation. During this meeting we assess your individual requirements and begin the process of designing a landscape scenario. We will assist to create a design suitable to your lifestyle requirements, your budget and our south east Queensland sub tropical climate.
On completion of our landscape consultation we will compile a detailed written quote. We will also provide photo files of works similar to your proposed landscape project. This will assist with your visualization of the landscaping works proposed.
After allowing time for you to consider our landscape proposal, we will revise any areas of works at your request and re submit a final fixed price quotation. With your approval of works, we will prepare a fixed price contract and book a tentative construction commencement date.
Please see our initial landscape consult fees below. If you proceed with works Through Instant Greenscene Landscaping, we will happily deduct your consultation fee from your final invoice on completion of your new landscapes
Initial Landscaping consultation Fees-* landscape consultations are up to two hours onsite. Additional hours are at $110 inc. of GST for all regions
Consultation – Landscaping Brisbane North $275 inc GST MON-FRI, $350 inc GST weekends.
Consultation – Landscaping Brisbane South $330 inc.GST MON-FRI, $385 inc GST weekends.
Consultation – Landscaping Sunshine Coast $275 inc.GST Mon-FRI, $350 inc.GST weekends.
Payment options- Cash , debit cards, Visa , Mastercard **fees apply to credit transactions
Areas landscape consulting may be able to assist.
- Structural landscaping- all facets of structural landscaping.
- Paving- product selection, sub surface requirements including drainage.
- Retaining walls- Retaining wall construction, durable material selections and drainage requirements.
- Landscape Drainage- surface and sub surface drainage, including retaining wall drainage.
- Plant selection- low maintenance, colour foliage, feature planting and privacy screening.
- Landscape materials- Material selections, colour considerations
- Irrigation and sprinkler systems- automated lawn and garden sprinkler systems utilizing both mains and tank water supply.
- Timber screens & decks- Timber selection, treatment options and construction.
- Structure position- Positioning of structures including houses, driveways, sheds and swimming pools. We will consider how this may potentially effect things like access, drainage and site works.
To discuss our consultation options please fill out our enquiry form on our contact us page, highlighting the consultation option and we will be in contact with you. Alternatively you can contact us on 0408 770 646 or book online
At Instant Greenscene, we strive to maintain the highest standards in Brisbane landscaping from concept through to completion. This has maintained our positive reputation and continues to bring us repeat customers and ongoing referrals.