- This is a fine leaf couch
- Like all couch varieties, this turf requires full sun to survive. Anymore than 2-3 hours shade and it will die off
- Rich Bright Green Colour
- Fine Textured Leaf Couch
- Well wearing for Children and Animals
- Found to be fairly tolerable to most diseases
- If you live in a frost affected area, the Nullarbor Couch will brown off, but will recover by applying fertilizer and water
Turf Brisbane | Turf Sunshine Coast | Turf Gold Coast.
DIY Landscaping by Instant Greenscene supplies certified Sir Walter Buffalo Turf , Sir Grange, TifTuf and Nullarbor couch (green couch). Also available is a range of fertilizers to get your grass off to the best start and for ongoing Maintenance. We can deliver your turf throughout most of Brisbane , the sunshine Coast and the Gold Coast
TURF SALE ON NOW!!!
Sir Walter Buffalo – Turf Brisbane | Sunshine Coast | Gold Coast
SPECIAL – ORDERS OVER 50M2 $11.74 M2, prices plus $105 delivery to most of Gold Coast , Brisbane , Sunshine Coast
- Sir Walter buffalo has a thick vigorous root system which allows it to access moisture and nutrients in the soil very efficiently. It also allows it to tolerate heavy traffic areas and reduce weed infestation.
- Sir Walter thrives in full sun however only requires 2-3 hours sunlight to survive. This makes it one of the most shade tolerant turf varieties available.
- It maintains color in winter more than couches
- Sir Walter Turf is low in maintenance eg. less watering, mowing, fertilising etc.
- It self repairs
- A Sir Walter Lawn is herbicide tolerant.
- It is frost tolerant and fungus resistant
- Sir Walter Turf is an all year round grass that looks great and costs less time.
- Sir Walter is a Drought Resistant and Shade Tolerant Turf
- Grows well in clay and sandy soils
- TifTuf – It’s fine leaf produces low compact growth that can be neatly manicured and will grow abundantly green with as little as 2-3 hours of direct sun. TifTuf is the ultimate lawn for home-owners wanting a stunning fine-leaf shade tolerant lawn that is both cost effective and as hardy as it sounds.
- LOW MAINTENANCE – Tif Tuf is exceptionally drought tolerant and has great pest and weed resistance. These highly sought after traits are rarely seen in one grass variety alone.
- DISEASE & PEST RESISTANT- TifTuf offers superior natural resistance to common weeds and pests seen to effect other grass varieties on the market.
- A SHADE TOLERANT FINE LEAF – TifTuf requires only 2-3 hours of direct sun per day. If you’re looking for a fine-leaf shade tolerant lawn that excels in all high performance criteria, being wear, drought, heat, weed, pest and disease resistant – then TifTuf is a great choice for your backyard!
Sir Grange turf – Brisbane | Sunshine Coast | Gold Coast
$24.60, SPECIAL – $22.14m2 for orders over 50m2 plus $105 delivery
THE ULTIMATE LUXURY LAWN – Sir Grange is as luxurious as it is practical! A fine leaf zoysia that grows laterally and vertically, it provides exceptional coverage unlike any other grass variety available in Australia. The most notable feature of this lawn is it’s low mowing requirements due to it’s trademark slow growth. When combined with superior drought tolerance and minimal need for fertiliser – Sir Grange is quite literally the most worry-free luxury lawn you could own.
- Sir Grange is the front runner for low maintenance, requiring less water, less fertiliser, pest and weed control and less mowing than any other grass variety.
- DISEASE & PEST RESISTANT – Sir Grange is naturally highly disease and pest tolerant. the only grass variety that offers the most natural resistance to turf diseases and pests. While not completely immune, it’s natural resilience is a high value trait for long term care and maintenance.
- FULL SUN AND SHADE TOLERANT – Shade from trees, fences or structures won’t restrict the successful growth of a Sir Grange lawn, as it requires only 2-3 hours of direct sun per day.
- DROUGHT TOLERANT – Sir Grange is equally drought tolerant as Sir Walter DNA Certified. This offers extra peace of mind throughout dry periods, knowing that your lawn will retain its plant health and fully recover once replenished. Drought tolerance is one of the major factors to consider when choosing a new lawn
For orders and enquiries, please complete contact form below or contact us on 0408770646
Add Sir Launcher starter fertilizer at $44 , covers 100m2
Whatever your lawn type, Sir Launcher is the ideal starter fertiliser. The combination of fertiliser and water crystals, will ensure a great start for your new lawn